cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVC generation from info cube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys.

i am trying to create CVC combination from info provider which has the CVC combination loaded, but in MC62 i keep getting error message saying that " Number of hits are 0" any idea what is missing, i even added the 9Aversion in infocube but still i am facing that issue, if i go to a Selection Condition there is a field name "Date" which has no value added to it and also there is a feld named "Source Version of Extrac" which has no value either, so i am thinking that that should be the issue, any suggestion please, and one more question why doesnt it show the 0CAL week and Year under Selection condition fields.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Did you check if all the characteristics you have in the planning area are there in the Infocube which you ? Also check if you have some data loaded in the Infocube or not.

What is the date range you are giving in the "Date From " field under "Data Source" section in MC62. Broaden the date range and check the number of hits.

Selection condition shows all the characteristics from the Infocube which can be used to generate CVCs. You will not generate CVCs based on the values of 0CalWeek and Year since they are time dimensions.

Regards,

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mitesh for you Answer but the issue was resolved. The issue was with the 0Date we had to remove it from the dimension then it worked fine