Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice value different between depot stock and material document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

We post goods via MIGO and select no excise from MIGO header, and then post excise invoice via J1IG

However we found some item the excise value is different between  MIGO  and J1IG, and other items is ok.

So, May I know someone who meet this kind of issue before?

Best Regards

Kane

6 REPLIES 6

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you set "No Excise entry" during GRN at Depot, do you enter the Excise values manually in J1IG transaction or they are appearing automatically? Please confirm.

Further, if you set the No excise entry option then there will not be any excise values shown in MIGO. Can you share your GR and J1IG screenshots.

0 Kudos

HI Ashok :

Yes, I set "No Excise entry" during MIGO, and entered excise values manually in J1IG.

After that we can check excise entry in material document(MIGO) and depot stock(J1IG)

we found some of items the vaule is different, do you have any idea for this?

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

Compare the Excise duties in J_1IEXCDTL by passing the Excise invoice created at Supplying Plant as well J_1IRG23D tables and see whether the duties differ.

0 Kudos

Yes, the value is different from 2 table.

0 Kudos

That means user had entered the values manually i believe. Now nothing can be done except cancelling the J1IG document and re post it with the correct amounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have faced same kind of problem, if you capture through MIGO rounding off may change the value. if you dont want value rounding off, you dont capture with MIGO, capture separatelty with J1IG.

Regards

Maruthi S