cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybrid app not visible in Hybrid Web Container on device (iPhone)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a hybrid app and deployed it, I tested it on my phone and it works fine. Then I created a second app and deployed it, but when open the Hybrid Web Container(iOS) on my phone, the new hybrid app is not visible in the list of hybrid apps.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provide the steps you did to get more information the issue. You can assign the app to the user from Workspace from generating hybrid app window or after generating hybrid app you can assign the app to a registered user from SCC too. Some times it takes few mins to load the app to the container. Have a look at this,

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assigned the app to a user. I followed the same steps I followed with the first app, and that one works fine. So I really don't know what the problem is.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like a weird issue. Can you give information on the steps you followed along with the screen shots. Get complete logs from the unwired server (Server installation path\Sybase\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs). Also you can get the user trace from SCC, select the user from SCC>applications>applications connections>select registered user> click on "get trace " button on top of the listed users. It will show you the path where new logs create for the selected user.

- Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure new hybrid app has been deployed to SMP server successfully You can check it in SCC>Hybrid Apps

Did you see a successful message in mobile workspace after deploying app to device?

Also look at the HWC logs on iOS device. I am sure there you can trace it.

Please share some relevant screenshots.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I check the logs on the device?

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you deploying the app to device from workspace? (Right click .xbw file>generate hybrid app) If yes, are you seeing a successful deployment message?

OR assigning it from  SCC ?

How can I check the logs on the device?

On the screen where you provide settings details in HWC container, there you can find "show logs" menu.  Check that.

Did you not trace sup server logs? You can get all info from there?

If possible, share log details along with some relevant screenshots.