cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress a popup window that appears every time you try to download/upload a file from ABAP program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I wonder whether anyone knows how to suppress a popup window that appears every time you try to download/upload a file from ABAP program using GUI_DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD FMs or cl_gui_frontend_services=>gui_downlaod/upload methods:

Checking Remember My Decission checkbox does not work for me.

I am writing an ABAP program that traverses directory structure looking for some *.XML files. The program is making some changes to these files.

Getting popups when reading/writing from/to few dozen files when executing ABAP program  is annoying.

Where this could be suppressed - if at all; i.e., in SAPGUI configuration, MS Windows configuration, Internet configuration, ...

Thank you for your help

Cheers,

Adam

I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

this is a Popup generated by SAPGUI - nothing to do with the Method or Function you use in your ABAP.

In your SAPGUI under Options -> Security -> Security Settings you could change the status to "Disabled" and the popup will disappear. Setting it to "Customized" you will have to open the Security Configuration and set the Default Action to "Allow" - but you will find a long list of directories where you can overwrite this default setting.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver:

Thank you very much - it works.

Best regards,

Adam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos