Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Invoice Transfer to ERP, Idoc inbound error 51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I need a help from you.

the shopping cart, PO, and confirmation are created in SRM correctly, and PO,confirmation are correctly replicated to ERP system.

but the invoice is created in SRM and replicated to ERP system with Idoc status 51 error, showing communication failure, the detail can be seen in attached picture.

what is the reason for this error? how to correct it?

thanks

have a good day

jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

when I create invoice using MIRO in ERP for the SRM PO, I got the same error. please help to give some idea.

Best Regards

Thanks

jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved by maintaining table TBLSYSDEST using Tcode BD97.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Jeff

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jeff

Can you try reprocessing and see if the same error comes again ?

by we19 or by  program RBDMANI2

Check the below link and note as well

Check note 561880 as well .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks again, I tried WE19 and report RBDMANI2, but error still keep same unluckily.

I also found some possible reason from website.

For Idoc. in status 51:

Two technical errors are often the cause of incorrect IDoc processing in the application:

1. Incorrect process code in the partner profile: I think process code iv01 is right chosen.

2. Authorizations missing: Does the RFC user (for immediate processing) or the batch user (for background processing) have the required authorizations? I am not sure what kind of authorizations

are required exactly? for example, the user I used for RFC, has assigned SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

who can help me to understand the Authorization a little more?

Thanks

jeff

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jeff,

"communication failure" is a general error in the idoc, and would you please further check if there is speicific error in this idoc?

If you can't find this, I am afraid that you have to debug the process and you may set breakpoint at BAPI_ACCSERV_CHECKACCASSIGNM.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ivy.

I check the error message, but I cannot find anything valuable. the message just showing Communication Failure.

Please give me some idea how to go further.

Thanks again

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Please try to debug in the method "CONSTRUCTOR"of the class "/SAPSRM/CX_SPML_CONNECTION" and you should be able to identify what the issue is.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Best regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your input.

I tried your suggestion. I set an external break point for the method "CONSTRUCTOR"of the class "/SAPSRM/CX_SPML_CONNECTION, but the debugger only start one time when I finished shopping card creation and checked the follow-on document in SRM.

Debugger did not start when i am doing confirmation and invoice.

please give me some details point for debugging the invoice creation in SRM.

Thanks again

jeff

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff ,

Is this the 1st time you are sending an invoice or is it happening intermittently . For the inital check can you please go to BD64 distribution model view and check in there if you have the below defined.

The following message types are required:

• BBPCO
  • BBPIV
  • MBGMCR

If you use the P-card option, you also require these message types and BAPI:

• ACLPAY
  • ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT
  • BBP_PCSTAT.Create (BAPI)

if you could paste the screenshot  would be better

Thanks

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for, Vinita.

I already setup distribution model by BD64 and partner profile by WE20 in both system (outbound in SRM and inbound in ERP). Everything for outbound Idoc is green light in SRM (sending successfully with status 03).

No P-card is used and it is classic scenario with SRM7.0 and ECC6.

I attach a picture that is the inbound setting for partner profile in ERP by WE20.

I used process code IV01 for setting up message type BBPIV,  and the function module is IDOC_INPUT_BBP_IV.

Anything correct or not ?

Thanks

Regards

Jeff