cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing ECC_FKK_CASHPNT_OPBYELEMQR web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try testing the  ECC_FKK_CASHPNT_OPBYELEMQR web service using the test program RFKKEXC_OPENITEM_XI_TEST provided by SAP; when I execute the program after providing the valid parameters I get the fatal error "An internal error occurred in API System Landscape Directory." After debuging the problem appears in the class CL_FKK_XI_FACADE in create methood

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

method CREATE .

data: errortext type string,

l_bapiret2 type bapiret2.

IF xo_facade IS INITIAL.

CREATE OBJECT xo_facade.

CALL FUNCTION 'FKK_GET_APPLICATION'

EXPORTING

i_no_dialog = 'X'

IMPORTING

e_applk     = _applk.

CALL FUNCTION 'LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM'

IMPORTING

bs_key_name                  = _business_system

EXCEPTIONS

error_message                = 1.

IF sy-subrc ne 0.

MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE sy-msgty NUMBER sy-msgno

INTO errortext

WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the  CALL FUNCTION 'LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM' fails.

This FM is used to create the receiver for the xi response, I think I need some configuration for the XI.

I also try to test the web service using  the SOAPUI but I get "OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED " because the receiver can't be created

in the convert_outbound message.

Can some one help me to configure the XI to be able to test this web service.

For the configuration we have SAP Netweaver7.1 with ABAP STACK, we don't have the JAVA stack installed.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the business system cannot be retrieved from SLD. Check if your ABAP system is properly connected to SLD (tx SLDCHECK) and also check if all required business systems are created in this SLD.

BR

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HARALD,

Thank you for your reply, can you help me to configure the SLD.

the tx SLDCHECK give me  : Service cannot be reached.

what is the required business system and how can I create them.

Thank u in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HARALD,

Can we use the External Cash Desk Services as a direct web services without XI. Is XI obligatory? we are now in Upgrade project and we can't install and configure XI now.

Please can you help me to use the External Cash desk services as a direct web services.

Cdt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to perform the following steps on the ABAP system:

1. Setup data supplier connection from ABAP-system to SLD via tx RZ70

2. Setup SLD connection via tx SLDAPICUST

The business system needs to be created in SLD as soon as the ABAP-system is correctly registered in SLD as technical system. Please also refer to my following blog:

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of services are these Cash Desk Services? HTTP or SOAP Services?

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald;

what did u mean by HTTP service, HTTP is the transport protocol and is used with SOAP to tranport messages.

But I think it 's a SOAP protocol, as I can see that in the SOAMANAGER "SOAP APPLICATION".

For testing ECC_FKK_CASHPNT_OPBYELEMQR web service I have created a binding for the this web service. and in the binding I fownd SOAP APPLICATION.

Can I call this binding from SOAPUI, if so there is some configuration to do in SOAMANAGER.

In SOAPUI I can download the WSDL and I get the interface to enter the parameters but when I send the request I get   "OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED ", I think  because the receiver can't be created it return some NULL value.

Thank u for your help.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi -

Can I call this binding from SOAPUI, if so there is some configuration to do in SOAMANAGER.

>>>Yes. you can call

In SOAPUI I can download the WSDL and I get the interface to enter the parameters but when I send the request I get   "OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED ", I think  because the receiver can't be created it return some NULL value.

>>> check if there are any dumps created in ECC system (ST22).

Just to add - despite you may still get the same issue though you configure XI as you should be able to execute the web service through SOAP UI without any issues.

Btw - What is that this web service do? Calling any FM? If so try executing it directly in ECC and see if that works.