cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check result for Interface Determination Object Service Interface does not exist

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I try to activate an interface determination (or more precisely a whole set of PI configuration objects that were generated from a process integration scenario) and get several errors like this:

Check result for Interface Determination: | <system> | <interface> | | <system>:

Object Service Interface: <interface> | <namespace> does not exist

I don't really care that the ESR/XI content for that SWCV has not been imported into the ESR, yet ... in the past it was possible to activate receiver and interface determinations and receiver agreements even if the matching ESR/XI content was not present (and at runtime everything was fine anyway).

Is there a way how to disable this check in PI 7.31?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika - Open the interface determination and check for the software component version of the sender interface

in that drop down just try selecting blank instead of some ID (if exists)

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, that's where the check is coming from!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika

This check is present in PI 7.0, 7.1 and 7.31. so when you transport your interface determination from one environment to other environment it it check for interface object. This issue will not occure when you create the interface determination.

The below help document might be usefull-

Interface Determination - SAP Documentation

regards,

Harish

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am creating new interface determinations and the check happens anyway, it has nothing to do with being transported or not.