cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Inbound Proxy code getting executed twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing a peculiar problem where the code in the inbound proxy is getting executed twice. Have any of you faced something like this before? Below are the details:

PI Version: Dual Stack - 7.3

Scenario: REST API to CRM Server Proxy (using the Advantco REST Adapter)

Mode: Asynchronous - EOIO

We see that the messages are picked up all right at the sender and a separate XBQR* queue is created in CRM and the messages are queuing up correctly. However, at runtime, somehow the code is getting executed more than once and creating duplicates.

Since it is an inbound proxy, we are sure that is not being called externally anywhere else. What are we missing here? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Regards,

Rakesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Do you resolved this issue?

I 'have a similar issue.

Thanks

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Rakesh/ All,

My issue is resolved. In ECC side, program RSQIWKEX is scheduled to run for every 30 min and this was causing the issue. this program is trying to kick start the message with status "running" in SMQ2.

Stopped the batch job and issue is resolved.

Thanks

Arun

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

If anyone faced similar kind of issue, Pls let me know.

Thanks

Ar

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you also check the inboud XI adapter message  protocol? are you using XI 2.0 or 3.0?

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Harish,

Our version is PI 7.3.1 Java only stack and for triggering proxy we are using SOAP Channel with TP as HTTP and MP as XI3.0.

And I have verified both sap notes and I did not find any explanation/solution for our issue.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Ar

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If you are getting one message for the call then PI is calling the only once. I would suggest to debuge in proxy code to check if you are calling the method two times.

regards,

Harish

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am facing the same kind of issue. But it is happening in only PROD environment. In Dev and QA systems it is working good.

Scenario: JDBC to PROXY.  PI picks the data and send only one message to ECC and triggers the proxy only once. But at run time it is running 9 to 12 times.

We have a large message and ABAP program almost takes 6 hr to complete this (tested the interface with same volume in Dev and QA and PROD, but in Dev and QA it will run only once and PROD it runs multiple times).

Appreciate your help.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the sap note 1951130 and 1829453.