cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Manager 60 - Push communications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Agentry community, I am trying to run a work order push scenario implementing one of the badis, but having general issues with understanding the process. Can anyone comment or share how this works?  My simple understanding is as follows:

1. whenever a work order is saved, table /syclo/psh01 is filled.

2. the push processor running either as report, or an qRFC call is reading this table and filling the instance item table /syclo/psh02.

3. There is an XML message send via HTTP to the agentry sever, which indicates to pick up these orders.

4. the agentry server does a fetch of these items as a callback via standard bapi and pushes to client.

Is this correct?

What I am specifically looking for is:

ad 3. which class handles the execution of step 3?  I know I have to match ports in http outbound trigger configuration and on the server to match.

thanks a lot

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RobEricsson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

You might want to check this thread:

In there, the events required to push the orders are discussed.

Rob

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Stephan,

Look at the push and service event definitions in the Agentry Eclipse Editor for the Work Manager product, specifically at the step sections.  That will show you which Java classes are running to handle the functionality.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason, thanks for the reply concerning the java classes, which trigger the read. I was looking mainly in to the ERP side and should have been more clear. Which SAP class does the communication to agentry server(s) via outbound http, thus communicating that there are orders to be picked up?

thanks

stephan

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Can someone please chime in with this answer?  I don't know the push classes on the ERP side.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP