cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

certified vendor stock going in to blocked stock instead of unrestricted stock..

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a material procured from a vendor...activated inspection type 01 in the material master....now for this material QM procurement is active....and Target QM system maintained as 9001....created QM info record for this material, vendor and plant combination and maintained Existing QM system and Insp. control as shown below...

Now in the configuration I made this existing QM system as certified as shown below..

Now I made purchase order and then GR against Purchase Order.. Now as per the settings stock should go to unrestricted use with out generating inspection lot.. but stock directly going to blocked stock... why so ? Did I missed some settings...

Plz help...

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

Setting looks Ok to me. As you have not mentioned that it is creating an inspection lot i guess these settings are working. let us know if there is any inspection lot.

The issue is, it is posting Quantity to Blocked. Check movement type used in GR, it should be 101, in case 103 is used, stock will be posted to GR blocked.

Amol.

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply...I have checked...there is no generation of inspection lot....movement type used is 101 only....really it is very strange....plz help....

Thanks

Kumar

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the material is going to Block stock and 101 movement is used, please check the settings for Stock type in MIGO.

When inspection is not into play, then Qty. can be posted to QI, UR or Blocked on the basis of Stock type setting.

Here is one example,

I have done GR for a material (19 mt) but changed the Stock type to Blocked. Inspection type 01 is active for this material, but 'No inspection' is set for this Mat-Plant- Vendor combination in Q-info record to make it similar to your settings. So when I do the GR for this combination, I get the Qty in Block stock.

For another batch, I did not maintain the Q-info record and do the GR for 12MT, inspection lot generated along with qty in QI stock (Irrespective of stock type setting, as I had chosen Blocked for this case too)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply....While making the GR stock type is Quality inspection stock type.. after you save the MIGO then stock type is getting changed to blocked stock automatically and stock is going to blocked stock... not sure why ?

Thanks

Kumar

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

in standard it should work like: at the time of MIGO, stock type will be shown as "Quality Inspection" but when you post, stock will be posted to Unrestricted.

1. Go to MIGO> Settings> Default values and check which stock type is maintained for 101 mvt. (as suggested by Nitin.)

2. Check if any Badi is in place which is changing Stock type as Blocked. In our system, PP guy has implemented some badi for CO11n which changes stock type to blocked if inspection is not active.

May be MM consultant also implemented some badi for MIGO.

debug with the help of an Abaper.

Amol.