cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Fields in Sale Order DR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to hide the field "order reasons" from Sales Order type DR (Debit Memo Request).

How to do this one?

Any detailed steps are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the t.code SHD0, choose your transaction variant here, further choose your screen variant.

Next select your screen variant and in the Menu bar select Variant> change with processing>Make repairs in foreign namespaces only if they are urgent> Continue(Enter)>again 'enter'>Object can only be created in SAP package>continue(enter)> Exit and save >This variant contains other screens, adopt these as well?>enter>enter> scroll down to the entry order reason make the necessary changes and save.

The system will prompt to assign a package and request enter the necessary values.

Your issue will be sorted!!

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the easiest way will be through screen layout,

1) TCode SHD0

2) There you give your transaction as VA01

3) Go to TAB Standard Variant Give a name for your variant starting with "Z"

4) Press F5 to create.

5) System will take you to Create Sales order screen

6) Give entries as normally creating order.

7) as soon as you will press enter the screen will give you all the field name in that screen then you can select which one you want as supressed.

😎 enter again to go to the next screen.

At any time you can exit and save your transaction variant.

again The screen will guide to press enter many times for all the sreen variant so created.

9) finally assign this variant to or document type. (TCode-V/06)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siarhei,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am not familiar with user exits and I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some more steps on how to do this one.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

NS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try SHD0 that may solve your requirement

award points if helpfull

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Goto se38 -> enter MV45AFZZ....-> change mode...

search for ' FORM USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION '.

Key in your logic ....

Below is the sample code

IF SCREEN-NAME = 'VBKD-ABSSC'.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZMV45AFZZ' ID 'SCRFNAME' FIELD SCREEN-NAME.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

SCREEN-INPUT = 1.

else.

SCREEN-INPUT = 0.

ENDIF.

endif.

You place the authority check object in authorization profile in the role of the users, who should have access to the field (in this case it is VBKD-ABSSC), and there assign the corresponding fields that are to be accessed via this userexit.

I hope this information is useful to you in awarding me the points, If you have further doubts do get back to me.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

userexit_field_modification (mv45afzz), if your order type = DR & screen-name = order reason, set screen-invisible to '1', or try screen-input = '0' to make it non-editable.