cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic delivery of sales order per plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know you can mark sales document types in config so that a delivery is created for them automatically.

What I want to know is - is it possible to control this per plant or item category using config only?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear .. yes it is possible for automatic delivery by using WS_DELIVERY_MONITER

just check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Redmond,

Yes this is possible. At the sales document type: go to VOV8 > Sales Document type> Click on details > Shipping tab > Immediate delivery. 

Regards,

Ervis

Former Member
0 Kudos

WS_DELIVERY_MONITER - is this not used for deliveries that are already created? I need to create deliveries automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That does it per sales document. As I said in original post, I know how to do this.

What I need to know is how to control it per plant or shipping point.

Can it be done with VL10g and a background job?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you can use VL10A to create delivery document automatically

Create a variant with specific to Plant or shipping point and schedule a job calling this program (VL10A) in background using the variant

you can schedule the job using SM36 transaction at particular time and Delivery date

system will automatically create Delivery for plants in the variant

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this but the background job just outputs the next screen, i.e. the list of orders that qualify for the variant.

VL10A is a report that returns a list of orders once executed. How do I get the background job to automatically execute the next screen?

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vemuri Zee

ws_delivery_moniter is also usuful to create delivery's automatically based on the schedul line s

ex: in sales order creation in va02-- i have different dates so user generally mau have the chance to forget so by using this one is possible

What i am telling is in sales order in schedule lines 10 different schedule line are there like 10th,15th,25th,27th like this

so user always cant remember all dates so we can use this in se37 right to create delivery automatically on particular  day  

Thanks a lot

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Call SE38 with Program RVV50R10C and Execute

Enter the shipping point/Plants for which you want to execute the auto Delivery and save

System will prompt you to enter variant details and save it

now call SM36 and enter the JOB NAME as per your nomenclature

and click on STEP, Enter PROGRAM NAME  as RVV50R10C and VARIANT

save it and click on START CONDITION FLAG

enter the Time at which this job should be executed to create delivery

here you can set condition such as this job has to be executed every 10 minutes or after Sales order job or something similar

save it and execute

system will pick all your deliveries for respective Plant/Shipping point

regards,

santosh

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VL10* transaction, you have a  "User Role" tab.

In here, there is a List Profile. Click on the button "Role". For whatever list profile you are using, ensure that F Code profile = 5001. This will ensure that the VL10 transaction skips the display of the delivery list and just create the deliveries.

Hope this helps. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that is what I have done and it just displayed the list of sales orders that met the input criteria.

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use VOV8 and cash sales order as an alternative solution.

Other than this create a background job for VL10A program.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is indded the way to do it.

However when I go to do this, everything is greyed out. Do you know how I can update this field?

Is it linked to my profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found where to do this in config and this worked, thanks!

Answers (0)