cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict use of Ship to in Sales order which is not assigned to Sold to in CMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please refer to the below details regarding the requirement.

Customer masters 10001 & 10002

Customer number 10001 have Bill to, Ship to and Payer as 10001 and assigned to Sold to in Sales area - Partners tab in CMR.

Customer number 10002 have Bill to, Ship to and Payer as 10002 and assigned to Sold to in Sales area - Partners tab in CMR.

While processing a Sales Order and trying to enter Sold to 10001 and Ship to 10002 (which is not assigned to Sold to 10001 in CMR), system is not blocking Ship to 10002 and allowing to create Sales Order.

Requirement is to restrict use of Ship to 10002 along with Sold to 10001, if the Ship to 10002 is not assigned in Partners tab of CMR for Sold to 10001.

I tried to propose as solution by inserting a logic in MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOC_PREPARE, but client wanted to include the logic in Partner determination related user exit and not in the mentioned exit.

I checked some of the blogs and find out EXIT_SAPLV09A_003 is related to Partner determination.

I have inserted break point and tried to find if the session would get into debugging mode, but it did not appear.

Can I request you to please help me with exit details specific to Partner determination in sales order.

Thanks & regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar. Greetings.

We had the same kind of requirement for one of our customer, as they had ship-to restrictions in their legacy OMS. We convinced the business that this is standard SAP functionality which can not be tweaked easily.

To my knowledge there aren't any user exits that are called when determining ship-to initially, as well as while changing the ship-to manually.

You can use function module SD_PARTNER_GET_SOURCE_PARTNER to get the parent sold-to of the given ship-to. Perhaps, you can use this check in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE to issue a warning to user on ship-to inconsistency.

Many Thanks.

- Balaji

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Before Going into Enhancement --can you try by keeping the Ship to party field only in display in sales order creation(So user cannot input the data Other than partner determination) through Minimal interference of your Abaper..

May not be suitable to your requirement--But thought of reminding you...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to see that you did some search in the forum and tried in your system before posting here.  Coming to your requirement, have you tried with FM EXIT_SAPMV45A_003 which I feel, should work. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi  sir

i would like to know to Proceed FM In se37 plz tell me otherwise plz provide any link i have checked

i mean how to do enhancement by using Function module plz plz like a EXIT_SAPMV45A_003

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any suggestions please.

Thanks in advance!

Praveen.