cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Restrict /Block T lane for participating in SNP heuristics

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am running SNP heuristics where I want to block (Not delete) few T lanes

* either by Restricting the End date of Validity of T lane => Here I don't know the method to Change the End date of Validity for T lane in MASS. I request help to find out the method for the same. Or

* By Blocking T lane => I tried setting LOCK status in Block indicator for T lane still in SNP heuristics the system is using this T lane. Can you please guide me how should I restrict the T lane from participating in SNP run

Waiting for your urgent reply !!

Regards,

Dipak More

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

schandna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Use the Transaction code /SAPAPO/TL3 to block unblock in mass

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Set 'Block Indicator' to 'locked' or 'Locked and Flagged for Deletion' to T lan after that it is getting use in SNP run please refer the below OSS notes if valid for your version

1374269 - Master transportation lane block indicator not respected.

1409944 - Block indicator in the transportation lane.

Also you can use the  BADI /SAPAPO/PWB_SOS method PWB_USEX_SOS to filter the transportation lane also you check the BADI /SAPAPO/SNP_SOURCES.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Create quota arrangement with required source having 100% quota.

SNP heuristics while selecting source of supply gives higher priority to Quota arrangements than Transportation lane.

Regards,

Ravi

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak

Have you deleted your plans after you blocked the lanes? Existing plans won't disappear.

Also, make sure you don't have a product specific entry created for 'All Products', look carefully for it in your lane.  It needs deleting or blocking.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

I suggest you open a SAP customer message for the issue.

Best regards,

Mike