cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Conflict wo Event Packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have created events without event packages (one business event type per module, one event per business event type)

No event packages are created.

If we add the sections to the registration basket no events are transferred and thus when the student registers the modules no time conflict errors appear (the events are created in the same date and time).

In table T77S0 we have set up value E in Group SEMEI, TETEI.

If the module booking is done via piqst10 the error appears.

Is SE objects prerequisites for the course registration UI or there is something else missing?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

silke_jakobi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Katerina,

for the course registration UI SE objects are prerequisite.

Without SE the events are not transfered to the basket.

Best regards,

Silke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silke,

so even if i have one SM, one D, one Event (E) i should always create an Event Package?

Unfortunately it doesnt seem such an elegant solution to propose to the customer..

Best Regards

silke_jakobi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katerina,

I have send a message to Shalini to confirm.

Best regards,

Silke

silke_jakobi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Katerina,

find below the answer from Shalini:

When you add items to registration cart, it is taken care that you add the module only once. From registration cart, you can choose the events to be booked by using 'Change section'. That is where the events are selected. Hence addition of events to registration cart is not available.

When you select the events to be booked using 'change section' link, the event conflicts are checked and a warning message is thrown.

It is not mandatory to maintain event packages all the time.

So my answer above was not correct. Hope Shalini's answer makes it clear to you.

Best regards,

Silke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silke,

we have created an OSS Message because in our system (EHP7) if i create events without event packages, they do not appear in the Change Section Link. Also, without event packages, no event is booked if only one exists (another OSS message). So, we need to confirm the above issues to finalize the event planning procedure.

Best Regards

Katerina

Answers (0)