Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Bank Field In Billing Document - VF01

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement wherein their are multiple House Bank Keys that can be used for a Customer. Hence, user want it to enter at the time of creating Billing(VF01) but their is no standard Field available in the Billing Document.

Kindly confirm how we may achieve the same.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You have a house bank in the customer and vendor master. It's used during the payment (tcode F110). You can create it in SO with customer fields (see SAP Note 386694 - Additional data not displayed in screen 8459 and 8309) and with copy rules populate this field in billing tables. Other issue if how this field must work during the payment (F110). You can change the customer field before VF01 or VF04 and then copy rules populate in VBRK.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: I found it. You can change the house bank during payment with BTE 1810. Please, see SAP Note 1412591 - F110/BTE1810: Changing predefined house bank (or try it)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you sir, for the reply.

Kindly let me know if at the Client Invoice level we may have the provision to add the House Bank Field and further same need to flow to the Accounting Document.

I have checked one Field - BVTYP(Partner Bank Type) in the VBRK Table, can that be used to fill the House Bank Key manually in the Billing. Further, do we need to activate it in the Billing Document as it is visible at the Table level only.

Will appreciate your reply.

Regards

Sandeep

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
do we need to activate it in the Billing Document as it is visible at the Table level only.

You can try but please bear in mind that the field BVTYP is also being used from FI side which you can see in multiple tables like BSEG, BSID etc.  As long as your client's current data is not stored in this field, you can go ahead.  If the Business process have Down Payment configured, then this field will have a role.  So if you are confident that it is not used by your client, you can go ahead; else, you need to consider any other unutilized field.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I've never done it. Please, let me know what is the dynpro, because I am trying to see in what dynpro appears and I'm not able to do it.  As Lakshmipathi suggests, be careful, because this info flows to FI tables, but if you are capable to transfer it to FI tables, maybe with the BTE suggested in the mentioned table, you could manage it.

Other way is populate ACCIT-HBKID using enhancements during interface to FI (see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting) using a not used field as Lakshmipathi said and discuss with your FI consultant how to solve the question related with F110.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo