Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phase Approval Document Error

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing very strange problem in my cProject system (version 4.5)

I have project type ABC for which PDF print form DPR_APPROVAL_HIER is assigned and activated the same (tick on Activate only) under config node Collaboration Project - Basic Settings - Forms for Printing - Activate Form per Project Type

Then I have Phase type PQR which is active, approval relevant and having print form DPR_APPROVAL_HIER assigned under config node Collaboration Projects - Structure - Define Phase Types

Under the node Collaboration Projects - Structure - Define Project Types, Phase Type PQR is assigned to Project Type ABC

However when I create project and phase in cProject and click on Begin Approval button, I am getting message "You cannot begin approval without an approval document"

I searched threads on same topic and tried following options -

Checked SAP notes 1387994 but it is not applicable in our system

Deleted print form and reassigned the same to project type and activated and then assigned the same to phase type 

Checked ADS configuration as per SAP Note 944221 which is correct

Created copy of role SAP_CPR_PROJECT_ADMINISTRATOR and assigned to mu user ID

Despite of doing all above mentioned options, issue still persists

Request you to kindly provide your valuable inputs on the same for resolving an issue

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

This is mostly related to ADS configuration. Have you checked the below program & found test successful?

Check the below message from SAP help also.

You can use the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 to do this. From SAP NetWeaver Release 7.0, the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE must also run successfully (both with and without the checkbox selected on the selection screen). If this program does not run successfully, there is a error in the configuration.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member1201947
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

As usual, your reply helped and I tested programs suggested by you

There was error in running program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE and after resolving it by our BASIS team, problem in Phase Approval got resolved

Thank you very much for your kind co-operation, Full marks given

Best Regards,

Mayur

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Good to hear that your message is solved.

Answers (0)