Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK Problems

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been having problems debugging BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK. I am on version 5.0 of SRM but using the old BADI. I use BBPSC03 to create my shopping cart and place it on hold (workflow not implemented yet). Using SWO1, I test object BUS2121 and create an instance using the SC#. I click TRANSFERPM (as per consultant's advice) and place the SC# in the reqno field. When I click execute-debugging, it goes into debug. However, i have placed a BREAK-POINT in the FILL_REQ_INTERFACE and activated debugging via BADI settings, thinking that the execution wil stop on the BREAK_POINT. But it does not.

So, it there someting special that I missed. If I deactivate the BADI customization, the SC generates a Requisition. Therefore, the problem must be in the implementation that I developed.

Can anyome provide some assistance, please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM scenario are you using ? It should work. It's strnage in your case.

<u>Please do the follwoing steps -></u>

<b>You should login with the any user ID that is having necessary authorization in the system (surely works with any problem with SAP_ALL Authorization).

Incase you have created a custom implementation of the BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK BADI, Go to SE19 transaction and then go the the method FILL_REQ_INTERFACE and put a session break-point on the 1st line of the BADI method.

Then in the same session, type /nSWO1 transaction in the command menu and type the Shopping cart number and then try out debugging.</b>

Hope this will work.

Please send me detailed screen shots, incase you face any issues to my email id.

atul.kant@gmail.com

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not know if this is proper way but I got the debug to break. I did the setup as stated above but when I executed with debugging I changed the break point to a debugger session in the breakpoint/watch tab. It stopped on the break point.

Message was edited by:

Dean Hinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds great. )

So you can now do the debugging. Incase you face any issues, do let me know.

Regards

- Atul