cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provider net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I developed an Java app (has also Mapping API) which is using probatron.org API. I can run it on my local computer however if I run it PI i got below error.

I put saxon9.jar to jre/lib , restart server but nothing was changed.

Probatron API has a below code and I guess it throws exception when PI runs below code.

System.setProperty( "javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory","net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl" );

Could you please help me.
Thank You

Kind Regards

1. javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
    java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl not found
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:99)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:50)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:37)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.invoke(Interceptors_Transaction.java:21)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_MethodRetry.invoke(Interceptors_MethodRetry.java:46)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:191)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.invoke(Interceptors_StatelessInstanceGetter.java:23)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_SecurityCheck.invoke(Interceptors_SecurityCheck.java:25)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.invoke(Interceptors_ExceptionTracer.java:17)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultInvocationChainsManager.startChain(DefaultInvocationChainsManager.java:138)
    at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.invoke(DefaultEJBProxyInvocationHandler.java:164)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1180.execute(Unknown Source)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Import the saxon9.jar into ESR as an imported archive and in the same namespace as you have imported your java mapping.

This is the same approach that we used when using the jxl.jar files.

If you want to use it in message mapping, just import it under Archives Used

Or in a Java Mapping, just declare it in the import area.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,
Thank you for your concern.
I am java developer and working with PI consultant.

He said that all of them were done. You can check screen shots.

Is there anything to do in JVM or another thing?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to test it in operation mapping.

Regards,

Mark