Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table QAMR not showing correct status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Good day!
I would like to request your assistance, when we do the transaction QE51n all of the characteristic pass the recording and current status are 5 (Processing is completed). However, when I go to table QAMR (Characteristic results during inspection processing) the characteristic status is 2 (Processed) showing processes but not process complete. Also the valuation is showing failed in the table but show accepted in the QE51N. May i ask your help to further know what possible reason why the table is not showing the correct status and valuation?

Thanks,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I find it strange.

Can you please share the screens of QE51n (RR screen) and QAMR for the same inspection lot number?

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Good day!

Please see below screenshot

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at the screenshots, I can assume that you are using at least four operations in the inspection plan for this material.

I think what is shown in the QAMR table i.e F (Rejection) for the MIC, belongs to second operation of the plan. Whereas the first screen you have provided, belong to first operation.

It is possible the Char 10 (in different operations), valuations are different. Please do following,

• Execute this inspection lot in QA32/QA33.
  • Go to results. It will ask you to select an operation.
  • Select first and then second operation and check the valuation made for first MIC in each case.

It should be Accepted and Rejected for first and second operations respectively.

ntn

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agree with nitin,

You can See Char. 0010     10. Means you are looking at operation number 0010.

double click on 2nd operation's 10 Char.

Amol.