cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display PO Limit Value on SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented Services Procurement in our company through ESM-SUS integration:

ERP: ECC 6.0

SRM: SRM 7.0

Middleware: SAP PI/XI

Requirement: Limit PO Value to be displayed on the portal

I had read that the Limit PO Value is purposefully kept undisclosed to the Vendors on the SRM Portal.

The consultant who had implemented it in the company had accepted the fact and had developed the system.

However when we are supporting this system, the business has requested us to display the  Limit PO value on the SRM portal as the vendors are strongly requesting it. Displaying Limit on the portal will enable them to take loan by showing the value to the bankers.

I observed that the the Normal PO value is stored in the BBP_PDHGP: TOTAL_VALUE field (seen in BBP_PD) and the same is displayed on the portal.

However, when it comes to a Limit PO, the BBP_PDHGP: TOTAL_VALUE filed is left blank.

We use the BBP_SAPXML1_IN_BADI for populating the tables in SRM PO. Can we modify it and achieve the result?

In case yes, please elaborate:

Please find the screenshots of the Normal and Limt PO created on a development client (Note the Zero values displayed for the limit PO)

1. Screenshot showing the PO values in the 'PO List' View

2. Screenshot showing the values for a Normal PO in the 'Item View' on the Portal

3. Screenshot showing values  for a Limit PO in the 'Item View' on the Portal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For limit PO, we have special table to store the values. Please check table BBP_PDLIM via trx bbp_pd for limit PO:

LIMIT(Overall Limit)

EXP_VALUE(Expected value)

But in table BBP_PDHGP, TOTAL_VALUE should have same value as EXP_VALUE.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thank you for your response.

How are you populating these tables?

We use BBP_SAPXML1_IN_BADI, however I do not see anything in this BADI which treats a Normal PO and Limit PO differently such that it populates the BBP_PDHGP: TOTAL_VALUE filed for a Normal PO but keeps it blank for a Limit PO.

Regards,

Anant.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Please check this limit PO with trx bbp_pd, and you will find the table for limits.

Regards,

Ivy