Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN: NCCD and SED in Import scenario

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

For an Import procurement MIGO transaction NCCD and SED values are coming which is not required. These should be blank. MIRO for customs is posted. PO is with condition types JCDB, JCV1, JECV, J1CV, JEDB, JSDB, JADC.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Now I came to know that the user has entered the values manually and the stock is consumed. Now while posting Part 2 we are not able to remove these values. Please suggest me.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Because you have activated the SED and NCCD options under CIN settings SPRO-Logistic General-Tax on Goods movements - India -Basic settings-Maintain Excise registrations you are able to see the Options in MIGO / J1IEX transactions.

If you see the CIN settings for SED and NCCD in the following tables then it will works in your case.

J_1ITRNACC

J_1ITRNACC

J_1IEXCDEF

J_1IEXCDEFN

If you dont want to use SED and NCCD options, you can remove the flag set against SED and NCCD in the said CIN settings so that it would not appear in future transactions for the required Excise registration.

In your case, you can cancel the Material document and perform GRN once again with No amounts into the SED and NCCD fields.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok, I will make the setting as suggested. But now in my case I cannot cancel the material document because the stock is consumed. When I try to cancel the excise invoice system gives error - Reverse the material document before cancelling the excise invoice. message no. 4F147. Please suggest me what can be done to resolve this.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Part2 posted already? If yes, then you can make adjustments through J1IH transaction code.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Part2 is not posted

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you can edit the Excise tables J_1IEXCHDR & J_1IEXCDTL and remove the excise values for SED and NCCD. First try this in Dev server and if works proceed in production server.

Caution : Changing the Excise tables directly with out knowing the dependecies will cause inconsistancies in further Excise transactions.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you have closed this thread based on the suggestion given, I would not recommend at any cost, to do any entry at table level directly.  Better refer to SAP and ask for some alternative who can provide some correction program.

G. Lakshmipathi

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi,

in J1IEX line item level, BED and AED are in editable mode but NCCD and SED are grayed out. Can these two also be made editable?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had the same thought in my mind. I tried it actually in my system. When i removed the duties in J1IEX change mode. They are removed sucessfully. But, the excise tables were not updating properly. When i tried to Post the Excise invoice after removing the duties in J1IEX change mode, i got error while posting.

That is the reason i have suggested you to remove those duties at table level. It is actually not recommended to edit the excise tables with out knowing the dependency and impacts. Even i dont recommend to edit excise tables directly. But, in most of the instances SAP has suggested to create a Z program to modify the Excise tables and some times even suggested to edit the tables directly at table level.

In your case, since the Stock was already consumed, you cannot cancel the Material document and Excise invocie.

You have an option to post the Excise invoice as it is in J1IEX and post a Excise JV for SED and NCCD adjustments. Have discussed this with your FI / Excise team and proceed accordingly.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ashok, I had tried to post the Part2 using J1IEX but it gives error -

Customization for DEBIT ENTRY missing in table J_1ITRNACC

Message no. 8I303.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should maintain the Debit / Credit accounts for Excise transaction types as well Excise GL determination for SED and NCCD accounts. Those settings may not have mapped for SED and NCCD accounts in your system as they are not applicable for your business.

prashantatri
Participant
0 Kudos

Client agreed to do table level correction and now the issue is resolved.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay. Now remove the SED and NCCD options in your Excise registration and check in Development server whether you are able to see the said fields in MIGO / J1IEX transaction codes. If it works, move the changes tp Prd environment. This is to avoid the said problem in future transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check below OSS Notes for SED and NCCD in case of Import procurement why are they flowing.

1360320 - Enabling SED for import procurement (used for Health Cess)

1155547 - NCCD on customs duty in case of imports as per Budget2008