cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue while implementing sap note while configuring solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have installed Solution manager 7.1 sp 4 while performing the solman_setup configuration during the implement SAP Note phase while downloading the SAP note 1633725 few more notes were downloaded but one note number 1706691 was not downloaded shows message not released .

Kindly help to bypass or fix this issue .

Thanks

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Now i can able to download the note but while implementing the central note pop-up says

" invalid parameter object /objectclass ."

I have gone through some of the post says keep hitting Ok will bypass this step  already tried but ending up with abap dump .

Should I upgrade to sps 4 to SPS10 ? Kindly advice .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

had the same issue today, with the same note. Most likely SAP note 1706691 version 3 has been flagged as obsolete, but version 4 has not been made generally available yet.

If you are not in a hurry, you can wait for it to be released;

as a workaround to bypass the issue, since I had already downloaded version 3 on my solution manager, I made my SAPOSS connection in SM59 temporarily non-functionant and this forced the note assistant to give up on picking the updated version and implement version 3 that I already had.

This allowed me to complete note 1633725 implementation.

Regards,

Giacomo

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Check whether your saprouter is working fine. Check the SAPOSS rfc in sm59.

Also I have notiched that sapnote 1706691 version 4 released today only. Try to download this note to your frontend and try to implement manually.

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafikul,

Thanks for the reply .

I have checked the SAPOSS connection it was working fine no issues with the router .

Also tried to download the above note manually it shows " Document not released " .

any other ways to try ?

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Not sure why you are not able to download the note manually. Its working for me.

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Download the note to your desktop from download basket. Then upload the note in SNOTE instead of trying this from OSS connection.

Give it a try and see if it works.

Thanks,

Jagadish