cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping Cart/RFx Rejection Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurs,

we need SRM Shopping Cart/RFx Rejection Workflow.

For Example SC/RFx has 3 App rovers. For approval it will go like: Level 1 Approval-->Level2 Approval-->Level 3 Approval finally SC/RFx will be

Approved/Published.It is working Fine.By standard  Rejection by any App rover will triggering initiator to Accept/change.

For Rejection by Any App rovers we need Trigger Below level Approvals.

If 3 rd Approver Rejected then it  must trigger 2 nd,1st Approval workflow and finally it must go to Initiator for changes

If 2nd Approver Rejected it must trigger 1st Approval workflow and finally it must go to Initiator for changes

How can I achieve this Functionality in SRM 7.0

Regards,

RAM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Evaluation ID listed in the Acceptance by Contact person will help in acheiving the desired functionality.

In the BRF transaction code, this Evaluation ID should be linked to an expression. In this scenarion a CASE expression will serve the purpose.

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur Quick response

we are Using SRM 7.0 and Process controlled Workflow.

There Evalution id is same as RFx Process Schema ID maintained

But what Task Id do I need to Use there?

Could you elaborate the Steps to achieve the Reject Workflow Activation?

Regards,

Ram

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the task number for Acceptance by contact person for SC.

Check this WIKI link for more information.

Enabling WI returning to the requestor when document is fully rejected - Supplier Relationship Manag...

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

we do not need to trigger rejected Work item to Initiator.Instead of that work item need to trigger below Levels.

For Rejection by Any App rovers we need Trigger below level Approvals.

If 3 rd Approver Rejected then it  must trigger 2 nd,1st Approval workflow and finally it must go to Initiator for changes.

If 2nd Approver Rejected it must trigger 1st Approval workflow and finally it must go to Initiator for changes

How can I achieve this Functionality in SRM 7.0

Regards.

Ram

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As far as i know, SRM 7.0 Process controlled workflow standard does not have any such solution availalbe out of the box in Process Schemas.

You can use BADIs to achieve this functionality.

/SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_CONFIG  : Configuring Process levels :Use this BADI  to define your own runtime version of process schema on the basis of design time process schema defined in customizing.

Refer following links:

Process Level Configuration Badi usage - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

BRF-- How to reevaluate approvers if document i... | SCN

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Answers (0)