cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibilty of GRC 10.1 Components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Would like to know if GRC 10.1 (Access Control + Process Control) can be installed on same instance?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

To answer to you question in simple term - Yes, ideally GRC 10.1 (AC/PC/RM) will be installed in the same instance.
The GRC addon component - GRCFND_A as you have mentioned in the foundation component and will comprise of AC/PC & RM functionalities.

You just need to activate in SPRO to utilized the features. If you wish to only use AC, you can choose to do that. In case, you will be implementing all the 3 compoents, you can check them and activate.

Proceed with post installation steps and configuration steps to start utilizing the functionalities as per requirement.

Hope this answers you query, you can go ahead and close the thread.

Regards,

Suvonkar

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Same instance as what?

access controls, process controls and risk management make up grc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Collen,

I mean to say can i install all the components of GRC ie Access Control, Process Control on a single system. Or I have to create one system for Access Control and one system for process control. The Plugin (GRCFND_A_V1000) for both access and process is same if I am not wrong.

Will there be any issue if access control and process control are on same machine. Will there be any issues in implementation of process control as SOD is configured in access control.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

the product is designed to integrate. They are both grc. You have already answered your question

i recommend you look at grc100 training to give you architecture and integration overview of grc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Collen,

Thanks for prompt reply. We were informed that " If you will go for the release 10.1 and higher (once available) for access control then of course Process Control will be a separate system. But please keep in mind that in this case no integration between Access Control & Process Control will be possible (mitigating controls, SoD analysis results etc..)"

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Where did you get that infirmarion from (am curious for own knowledge)?

cheers

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Collen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Final Question. During the migration from 5.3 to GRC 10 in the GRC 5.3 system we were unable to find the AC 5.3 Transnational Data tab in the Url (http://<servername>:5<instance>00/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~acmigapl/ GRC2010Migration)

We were able to export other data.

Your help would be appreciated.

Vinayak

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You are asking a new topic now. However, I recommend you first look at migration guide and check what SP you are on to see if you can solve your issue first

again, I recommend you consider training for GRC product

please close this thread if your original question has been answered