Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource related billing -from sales contract woth equipment working hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a business scenario with contract-RRB

when the contract is signed, a tentative project estimate will be allotted.when the actual hours worked (equipment working hours) will be booked through RRB. like wise multiple works will be expected from the project. all works cannot be handled through a single WBS, it can be a single or multiple WBS.

please suggest me how to handle this case in SAP

With Regards,

Pratheep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep

It can be handle single WBS

In billing point of view , It has control from DIP(ODP1), Check material determination , enter you equipment material and select  Transfer Cost/Qty, then select criteria ,enter the SET.

Go to Billing Request(DP91)

you will see multiple work hour under single WBS.

Thanks & regards

Christin B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to your contract, if you execute DP91, all the actual cost will be posted. Here curx is each line item has to be maintained with relevant WBS element. For example, if you have three WBS elements to which you have posted the actual stock,Maintain three materials and assign each WBS to each line item respectively

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would need some more information, but i would suggest that you create an activity type for each type of work so the workers can enter time against it. Please, give me some more info of what you are trying to do and I can suggest a process.

Regards,
Ervis