Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Status Issue search in advance search for SC

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Recently I found that when I was trying to search SC with the help of Status my table is not getting updated. As I used the status OPEN FOR CONFIRMATION , but when I looked into the table all the completed SC can also be seen , even if I haven't checked the INCLUDE COMPLETED SC. checkbox.Also i checked in the confirmation I found that the Last Delivery Flag has been checked. How can I correct this , and I found this issue in Production  , when the same I checked in QA then its working fine status are getting updated with the help of the selection . Is there any way to correct this issue.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Would you please first check if these SC has value updated in the following fields in table BBP_PDIGP via BBP_PD?

VAL_CF_E

QUAN_CF_E

If not, please run report clean_reqreq_up and bbp_get_status_2 for them to update these fields.

Meanwhile would you please check if note 1562833 is applied in your system?

If the issue only happened to production system, I suggest you debug the process at

class CLAS /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC_2
method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC_2~EXECUTE_SEARCH

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy Li,

I checked the note which you provided me but it cannot be implemented . We are into SRM7.0 Ehp2 ECS. And both the jobs are running properly Li , also this problem I saw in production . When I checked the same in Quality system then there was no issue and everything was updating fine.

Thanks

gaurav gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If the fields in SC are not updated correctly, you should check if there is AV entry in table bbp_document_tab. If so, you have to run clean_reqreq_up manually for this SC or its PO.

If the issue only happened to production system, I suggest you debug the process at BP:

class CLAS /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC_2

method /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC_2~EXECUTE_SEARCH

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Li,

I have started the process for debugging will let you know what result I get.And regarding the issue yes I get this in production only .. Is that a bug ? As my QA system is working fine.

Also the class you provided me is it responsible for the actually Search functionality in POWL. i.e the Advanced search and normal search for SC

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

First I don't think this is a bug since it only happened in one system.

I can't guess the reason without debugging the whole process.

For advanced search, you may debug from:
/SAPSRM/CL_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC

/SAPSRM/IF_PDO_SO_SEARCH_SC~EXECUTE_SEARCH

I don't know any normal search. There are only POWL search and advanced search.

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy ,

I am still in process with the debugging , and the normal search I meant with the POWL SEARCH and regarding Advance Search , the class you gave me, I'm still in debugging mode now

Gaurav Gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good luck to U. Hope you may find the cause in debugging.

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

Firstly I debugged in QA system but I didn't find any error.. where exactly we can check with the table refresh. I checked with the status and saw that firstly it takes all the document and then filter as per requirement.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

If issue only happen to production system, you should debug in production system during search for one specific document and you will see where the document is removed.

Please let me know the place where it is missing.

I also suggest you check if the following two notes related to BC-MUS-POW

SAP Note 1700937

SAP Note 1724967

Regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

Sorry for the delay!. I checked with both the notes and they cannot be implemented . Apart from that my QA system is working fine , but I am not able to debug in production as due to some authorization issue. I don't understand why its happening in production for one user only . I checked with the that user also , all roles are defined under his id . I am looking forward to run the report clean_reqreq_up and bbp_get_status_2 on that particular user system.

Regards

Gaurav Gautam

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please make sure the fields are updated correctly in SC or its PO, or else this SC will always be shown in open for confirmation.

You may run both reports mentioned before to update this.

Regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

If the SC values as mentioned by Ivy are not updated, then have a look at the table entries BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB. If there is an entry found for the SC, then recheck the jobs as mentioned by Ivy. It will be the issue with jobs only.

Regards,

Arun