cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit card amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I change the credit card amount say $100.00 and reduce it to say $75.00 while creating the exp report using credit card buffer, it allows to reduce to amount and save the expense report. I am concerned that what happens to the balance $ 25.00? Should it not give a warning that amount is not totalling up correctly. in TRVPA the CCC=3, so it allows to reduce the amount but not increase it which is good. I need to chnage the amount, to make adjustment for personal expenses.

Any thought?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not let the users change the amount from the credit card company. If there is a partial personal expense including in the credit card amount, setup that expense type with the receipt wizard and tie it to the personal expense types of PRBZ and PRIV to allow repayment of the private portion automatically.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Agree with Kim on this, she's absolutely right that this is the reason why it is possible also to lower the credit card amount if the wizard allows for use of PRIV PRBZ etc types of private portion as for many expense types, the functionality to itemize receipts or reduce by private share payback is neccesary so it is possible for the end receipt value to be different (lower) to that of the original credit card receipt and without warning or error.

(Even without the use of PRIV etc for private share, still a warning will not occur unless I guess you change the customizing but also keep in mind, whether change of expense type is allowed too, but you can change only the expense type with the same category but changing a non-paid by company expense type to paid by company is also not allowed)

If you wanted a different behaviour you would have to explore the coding in the Badi TRIP_WEB_CHECK" perhaps and check the method "USER_CHECK_GENERAL_DATA".

You can implement your message at this place and see the result of your modification. This method will be called instead of "USER_CHECK_RECEIPT"  and other option is the user exit "FITR0003"

Hope it helps

Sally