cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header output based on Material?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried searching but couldnt find any discussion on this topic. Please let me know if this has been already discussed.

My requirement is to control a Header output in the Delivery based on the Material or Material Group.

SAP lets me to assign them as a key in the Condition table and even to create condition records. But during Output determination in the Delivery its not able to fetch the Material no. and fails to read the condition record (I totally understand this behaviour).

Is there any way to make SAP read the condition record? May be by coding in any of the User exits or Enhancement points and passing the Material no. to SAP?

Note:

1. I cant have this as an Item level output, since there could be 10 or 20 lines of the same material and we dont want outputs triggered for each line in the Delivery. If there is a way to suppress it, please let me know.

2. We had success in using Z tables and writing requirements, but I am looking for a more standard approach and use VV21.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP,we will have material and material group at item level not at header level.So,your requirements is not possible by standard.Your note second point is the only solution on this requirement.

Thanks,

Naren