cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC SOD Review doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I am trying to trigger the SoD Review process however i have a doubt. Please mind the following scenario:

1. I have created an Access Request with SoD Risk violations. And let's say that the ID assigned is 9XXXXX1. The user is already provisioned at the backend.
  2. I have generated the SoD review data.
  3. I have set the step to include the Admin Reviewer and i am going to Request Review in order to see all the Acces Request
  4. I am seeing that the Acces Request created at the beginning with the ID 9XXXX1 is not identified. And other Access Rquests ID's are appearing and they have not been created through GRC.

So i wondering the following:

• Why my Access Request created at step one does not appear?
  • As i said in the step 3, is the SoD Review considering all the Access Requests?
  • I think that the rest of the Access Requests ID's that are appearing and they have not been done through GRC have been done by the backend (SU01, PFCG,....). Is that correct?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Sara Gar,

Can you check the decision  table in BRF+ t-code for the respective function, Have you activated the table in a proper manner ?  And also please check in MSMP stage 3 whether your id has been setted or not as a respective stage performer(approver/owner ext..).

Thanks & Regards

Shanmukh