cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gATP - Apply the rules in the stock, then in the expected stock

0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm little bit annoying due to this following behaviour :

-  my first target is to make transparent the gATP screen to the user and apply in the background the RBA.

This is easy via "Maintain Check instructions", uncheck the box "Start Immediat.".

- But currently I cannot do that because gATP gives a priority to a perfect match whatever the type of the stock.

I'm explaining :

You have 2 simple rules  a) Location substitution

b) Characteristics substitution

During a sales order entry, for my customer requirement, I have 2 possibilities :

-> 100% perfect match with my requirement : a purchase order with scheduled line = today + 1 month

-> Alternative solution : unrestricted stock, then available "now"

Then the result is this one :

So, if I remove the gATP screen, the first proposal will be kept...involving a proposal delivery date aligned to the receipt delivery date.

What is my target?

Give the priority of the unrestricted stock, then the expected stock.

In other words, first of all execute the RBA without taking into account the expected receipts.

In case of no stock found, extend the research area and execute the RBA with the expected receipts.

Do you think you can help me face to this point?

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR

Cathy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy

Use of Calculation Profile can help you.  Keep the allowed Delay as Zero. Assign this Calculation Profile to a your rule.  Once it is done Order will consider only Stock for confirmation. (Stock is always with Current date where as Receipt will always be future dated). And if no stock, order will not get confirmed, so you can have another Rule without a Calculation Profile to allow consideration of Receipt for confirming the order.

FYI -

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Thank you for your help; it was the logic to apply.

Have a nice day.

Cathy

Answers (0)