cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing Integrated MA from Auction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When creating an Auction type, there´s no possiblity of creating an integrated auction, makes sence since there´s no auction in SAP ERP.

My question is: If I want to create an integrated MA from an auction award, the system gives the error "From a non-integrated document only a non-integrated follow-on document can be created." Is there a way to create an integrated MA from an auction award?

Regards,

Eugénio Caldas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugenio,

In order to acccomplish this, you should start by creating an RFx of Integrated Type -> convert this to auction -> Master agreement can then be created from the auction award which will be of Integrated document type.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Eugénio Caldas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

I need to get back to this issue.

In SAP Sourcing documentation (Auctions>Creating a Master Agreement form an Auction>Prerequisites), there´s a reference to this issue as follows:

• You can create an ERP-integrated agreement only from a standalone auction (one not associated with an RFx) or from an auction that was created from an ERP-integrated RFx.

Are you sure there´s no way of creating an integrated MA from an auction, without it coming from an intergrated RFx?

And if so, the RFx must have items included, so that the auction is possible of being created right?

In case we need to create an RFx previous to Auction, because of system limitation, it doesn´t make sence to create one with items. It would be an RFx with a question: Do you want to participate in the Auction? Wich is reduntant because that question is made when the invitation is made.

Regards,

Eugénio

Answers (0)