cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-Code for Sales and Cost by material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a transaction code that will display the amount invoiced by material with the associated cost for this material by customer in SAP?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As other colleagues said, VPRS condition could help you. See SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD, for further information. Check if VBRP-WAVWR is populated with the value of condition.

After, you can run VF05. If this field is not available, you can enhance it. See SAP Note 398575 - List of billing docs: Accounting document number is missing.

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

associated cost for this material by customer in SAP

What do you mean by this? Which cost price is this? Are you talking about material cost price VPRS or is it something else?

Based on this I would be able to suggest you some solution.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to see a report display by material the price paid to the supplier and the price billed to the customer.  Is this possible.  I think you are right Venu.  What do you think MoazzaM?

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible but in query or ABAP report. There is no such standard report. Now question is how would you make a link between vendor invoice and customer invoice? Is this third part sales process or you want this information for every material soled in normal sales process?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would like to see a report display by material the price paid to the supplier and the price billed to the customer

Is the process like a material being procured from a vendor and despatch to another customer with some profit margin.  If that is the case, as already suggested, you need to go with an enhancement validating couple of FI tables.  On the other hand, if the components are being sub contracted, do some in-house process by assembling those components and finally sell it to a customer, you can consider VPRS as the amount paid to different sub contractors.  If you want a break-up of amounts paid against each component, then in that case also, you need to develop a report.

G. Lakshmipathi

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear i dont think this report is possible in sap standerd

so I hope SAP ABAP QUARY May be possible , but i am not sure plz check other comments also