cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to validate data in adobeforms and how to find action builder.

surendra_battula
Participant
0 Kudos

Good Day

I am developing a adobe Interactive form which takes data of student in online and then this data should be updated into a table up on submit buttons. I got stuck at a point of finding action builder.  I am done with form designing and had created a webdynpro application where I linked the adobe interactive form.  but when the user(student) is entering data based on the gender MALE OR FEMALE there should be some validations taken place like if it is a male he will get few options of selecting accommodation flat names and for female there are other accommodation flat names. both wont have same flats.  so to write such conditions in the adobe-form I thought of using action builder, but I am unable to find it under the tools in the layout. I have inserted webdynpro script and I am using the lay out zcl layout. can some one please help I am unable to find the action builder option in the layout to write the conditions. how should it be choose?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please be noted that Action Builder is available after ADLC 9.0 version and above only.

---

Naveen