cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping carts with internal order & cost center -- SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When users are creating a shopping cart with account assg. K, sometimes they will maintain both, cost center & internal order(non-statistical), under account assignment tab. As per standard SAP, only statistical internal order is allowed with cost center but SRM system is unable to verify it and allows users to create shopping cart.

Do we have anyway to validate the internal order whether it is statistical or not whenever we are using it with cost center ???

Thanks,

Rudresh Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If II understand your requirement correctly please check the below mentioned in the notes

let me know if helpful

In Customizing option 'Business-to-Business Procurement' -> 'Define Account Assignment Categories', there are several assignments of the BBP account assignment category for the same account assignment category in the backend system. ( In order to allow an auxiliary account assignment, the entries in table BBP_C_ACCF are also maintained - refer to Note 305385.)

305385 - BBP:Tip for preliminary settg of a/c assgnment scrn

387034      Status display account assignment f.auxiliary account asignt

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, this is not supported.

Maybe you can use BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT or BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to realize your requirement.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy.

But do we have any other way to validate internal order at back-end system while creating PR/PO??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can write a remote enabled FM with appropriate parameters in ECC to validate Internal order and enhance Create PR/PO Button in SRM to call this Remote FM.

So depending on result of FM, you can either display error msg or continue with normal execution.

Regards,

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

the method provided by me is also available for PO since we have filter value such as BUS2121 and BUS2201.

Regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think a custom check needs to be implemented by enhancing the web dynpro component since its not supported in Standard process.

You can create a overwrite exit for the same.

Regards,