cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A valid time bucket profile has not been chosen!

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Upon running SNP Heuristics (Location Heuristics), I encountered an error 'a valid time bucket profile has not been chosen' for certain product-location. I tried to extend the time stream, check the master data and compare it to non-prod and everything seems okay.

Can you suggest other things to check? I've read about bucket resource for PDS setup, what does it mean? It says that only bucket resource to be used in SNP. How can I check it? Thanks.

Appreciate your soonest response.

Regards,

AA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello AA,

I suggest you to please check below two threads :

and

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the time bucket profile(TBP) of your DATA VIEW.

May be you can check Storage bucket profile(SBP) also and granularity of both SBP and TBP that they are in sync.

For ex:- you have check only on Month checkbox while creating SBP and you define TBP in weekdays, then try to load the data in APO Planning book it will throw an error.You need to check on week checkbox of SBP to view data in week.

Hope this helps.

former_member215376
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitish,

I'll check that but I don't see the logic because this is only for 1 single product-location. Others are working okay. Can you share other thoughts?

Regards,

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Okay i thought you are not able to load any Product location combination.

For your case, you can go ahead with Live cache consistency check(t code: /n/sapapo/om17)

and also Planning area consistency check  through report program.Program:/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK.Click on execute.Click on all check box except "lock" one option,then execute it in foreground or background and correct the results.

After doing this try to reload the material in APO Planning Book.May it work