cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend e-mail for SC approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having the following issue: In EBP an e-mail for SC approval was generated and sent to the approver. However, this resulted in an error since the e-mail address didn't exist. I have corrected the e-mail address, but I am not being able to resend the SC approval e-mail to the new address.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao

Could you please give a little more detail. Are you using the program RSWUWFMLEC to send emails ?

If you are, try transaction SO36. Input user ID, email address and A in recipient field. Put dates in then execute.

Run RSWUWFMLEC again and the email should be successful.

Kay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

We are using program RSWUWFMLEC. I have tried to do what you said, but I wasn't successful. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.

In User ID field, which username do I input: the Requester's or the Approver's? And the dates interval, does it have to be one that "catches" the previous e-mail?

Once again, thank you.

Best regards,

Joã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you send me your email address, so that I can send you screen shots of the set up ?

kay.booth@yahoo.co.uk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I checked your screenshots and did everything in accordance.

How can I confirm that the e-mails were sent to their recipients? I checked transaction SCOT, but they are not shown. Should I check somewhere else?

Thanks,

Joã

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've sent you another document, to run the email program and see if you get the same result.

Kay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I followed the instructions you sent in the last e-mail, and I was able to resend the approval e-mails. I didn't try to run the program before, because we have it scheduled to run every 5 minutes. However, when the program was ran, it didn't process these e-mails, so I ended up running the program manually. Perhaps the variants we defined don't allow the scheduled program to resend the e-mails.

Anyways, the problem is solved. Many thanks to you.

Best regards,

Joã

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

Could you please explain how you solve this issue ?

For the benefit of the SRM community )

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the program RSWUWFMLEC, we have set a variant. In the tasks field we have put into the selection, the workflow tasks we use for approval. If you leave this blank, it will pick up every workflow task.

The program (from the SAP information I had at the time) looks at any item in status NOT COMPLETE and sends an email to the approver, until the approver either approves or rejects the item. We run our program every 4 hours, so that approvers do not get lots of emails for the same items.

Futher down in the parameters, there is a date and user field. Normally again the user is left blank,to look at all users, but to test or check if the email will be sent, I asked Joao, to input the users id and make the date from, the day before the work item was raised. Also click the radio button for ALL. The report will show if an email will be sent or not.

Kay

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the clarifications

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)