cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Transports BODS 4.2 - The Program ''/BODS/SAPLBODS' is not Unicode-compatible, according to its program attributes.'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While doing ABAP transports

K900187.R22

R900187.R22

I am getting the above error. I tried implementing Note :1186278. But the attribute is already checked. Without transports i am unable to run ETL jobs.

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP support has provided with a new set of transports and its working fine now. This is due to bad transport file.

Thanks

Anil

abhi2636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I am facing same error with DS 4.2 transports. Can you please share the new transport files with me if possible.   My email id is : amula.abhi@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhi.

1916294 - Upgrading SAP System fails with issues from /BODS functions.

Before upgrading SAP system follow the below steps.

1. Delete /BODS/BODS function group from the SAP system by      following instructions mentioned in the note attachment
"Delete_SDS_BODS_function_group.pdf"

2. After finishing above step proceed with SAP system upgrade.

3. Download SDS_BODS_FUNCTION_GROUP.ZIP from attachments section of this note , extract file. And import the extracted transport files (R000001.R63 , K000001.R63) into the SAP system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you or somebody tell me, the transaction where I can do the step 3:

3. Download SDS_BODS_FUNCTION_GROUP.ZIP from attachments section of this note , extract file. And import the extracted transport files (R000001.R63 , K000001.R63) into the SAP system

Please, I need to do it in ECC 6.0 system.

Regards

Oscar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Tell basis guy to apply to send the file.

Regards,

Ki-beom.

0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

I also get the same error when importing BODS function in SAP ERP. I still don't get respond from OSS about the ticket I create.

If you don't mind, would you send the transport files to me?..

Thanks in advanced..

Regards,

Yunianto

0 Kudos

Did you get response from SAP.. Looks like the default transports coming with install is not for Unicode systems.. I am waiting for SAP to provide a new transport files for Unicode systems..

Regards

Rajendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member315492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its DS Issue. You need to change the unicode in Datastore paroperties.

Unicode mostly utf-8 and utf-16.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to we change the unicode in Datastore properties on DS?

We have a similar issue and maybe this will solve it, but we don't know how to change it.

Thanks!

akhileshkiran
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your Datastore Tab in Local Object Library. Select your Datastore Right Click and select edit

Click on Advance Button.

Regards,

Akhileshkiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Data store settings do not have anything to do with the transports that are applied to the SAP system. Data store settings have to do with a connection to the SAP system from the DS job server. SAP transports are required as these are the 'functions' that are called on the SAP system side to perform push down from Data Services. Sounds like the original poster has a bad transport file.

Best regards,

Don