cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Management certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to do certification on Warehouse management.

I found these certifications as mentioned below , can anyone advise why are these many certifications available and which one to choose.

C_TSCM66_65 – SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management wit...

C_TSCM66_66 – SAP Certified Application Associate - Logistics Execution and Warehouse Management wit...

P_LEWM_64 – SAP Certified Application Professional - Logistics Execution & Warehouse Mgmt. with SAP ...

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Adding to the above replies, assuming you are already working in WM following eligibility conditions also apply for appearing certification.

- For Associate level certification exams, Minimum one to three years of SAP implementation experience with minimum of six months experience in the module and version in which the candidates appears for certification.

- For professional level certification exams, a minimum of three to seven years of SAP implementation

experience with minimum of 12 months in the module and six months in the version in which the candidates appears for certification.

Hope this will also help you in choosing the correct certification code.

Regards,

Ramesh

padmaraju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

WM certifications are vary based on the releases like Enhancement Pack 6,5 and 4 .if you see in below table u can get some idea on releases and percentage and level.

C_TSCM66_66EHP660%Associate
C_TSCM66_65EhP555%Associate
P_LEWM_64EHP459%Professional

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram ,

To my knowledge there are basically two levels for certification

1. Associate  , Basic

2. Professional , Expert

Some new functionality's  for LE might be part of different EHP versions hence you can find different certifications for same.

Thanks

Jinoy