cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast profile assigned to which location/product - location combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could yu please help me in getting the tables or list of tables where i can get the detials of the master forecast profile and basically forecast related tables. My requirment is to see the "to which product - location or location or business partner, required master forecast profile is assigned".

User's requrment: To check check location has which forecast profile in mass display like in table/output of the report.

I got the below tables in SNC were i can see the details of the master forecast profile alone:

/SAPAPO/DP440P

/SAPAPO/DP440G

If further clarification is needed then do let me know. apprciate your efforts in helping me out.

Regds,

Ankit B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Could you check /SCA/FCSTLV0003

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

This table seems to be useful but the MATID or profile ID used in this table are SYSTEM GUID not he 16 digit MATID present in MATKEY/MATLOC table.

Are you aware of the table where i can get materials and 20 digit mapping. I do know a transaction code /SCA/IDCONVERTER to get this mapping.

Regards,

Ankit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shekhar_gupta3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

You can look at the below link for list of tables

Regards

shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shekar,

I did find lot of configuration and other releavnt tables. Thanks for this. But still no such table which could tell me 'which forecast profile is assgined to this location/location-product'.

Regards,

Ankit

shekhar_gupta3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

In which scenario is this? Can you share an example?

To my knowledge, profile assignment is at plant or scenario level (SMI/SNI etc).

Regards

shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Here we are using statistical/short term forecasting in VMI scenario. To get the demand in daily bucket for replenishment. When we go to transaction code "/SCA/FCSTMR - Update Forecast Master Data Records" we get an option of maintaing the forecast master record at product location level. I belive there must be a way out to check the FMR at product - location level.

If further detials are required then please let me know.

Regards,

Ankit