cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fill Up Deliveries should not appear in Billing Due List VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have configured Consignment Process in our system.

We have configured Consignment Fillup Order Sales doc type KB with Item Category KBN and Schedule Line E1.

We have created a Fillup Order with Delivery and have done the PGI . The document status shows as complete.

We have maintained Billing Relevance in Item Category KBN as "Not relevant for Billing". But still the delivery appears in VF04 - Billing Due List VF04. Our requirement is the delivery should not appear in VF04.

Please suggest.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As suggested you may not assigned the Billing type in VOV8 for your KB.

But remember one thing --are you creating any proforma invoices once after doing Consignment fillup?

As mentioned by you there are No copy controls maintained in VTFL, are you sure?

Normally system will pop up all the Open deliveries into Billing due list based on Copying requirement  too in VTFL(Suppose if you maintain Copying routines--in My case --my client assigned 009-proforma--but this bill type has been configured the way F2--invoice type Behaves-Configuration error)

Hope this helps.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this approach: use billing block so those documents are not selected in VF04.

Steps:

1- tocde VOV8 set a billing block for KB sales order

2- apply oss note 548429

3- when running VF04 tick on “No docs with billing block” (you create a variant with this tick set)

Regards,

JM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the standard functionality.  Create a variant in VF04 by maintaining a different billing type other than that proforma.  By this, users wont be able to do proforma via VF04

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir

We haven't assigned any Billing Type to the Document type KB... What we would like to have is it should not appear in VF04 list..

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We haven't assigned any Billing Type to the Document type KB

Please go through my suggestion once again.  What I suggested was to have a different billing type in VF04 and not in sale order type as you understood incorrectly.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if any custom abap programs are causing this

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Check for the Sales order type KB if you have any Billing type assigned ?

and in Copy Control check if copy controls were maintained from Delivery to Billing in VTFL

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

No Billing type is assigned to KB

also no copy control maintained in VTFL

Regards'

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have replicated your scenario taking standard document types

I got an error while creating Billing as "The document is not relevant for Billing"

as i observed, the only difference from your setting to standard is BILLING RELEVANCE which is J in standard

Can you try with J as Billing relevance in KBN ?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh

Yes, even we get the error "Item not relevant for Billing"... But what we want is it should not appear in the list of VF04..

Reagdrs

Sanjeev