Information on Field

Field ID:

LGORT_SALV_WD_CE

Type of UI Element:

INPUT_FIELD

UI Element Library:

STANDARD

Hi All,

1. I need to add a custom f4 help to STD WDCOMPONET which is displayed on screen as ALV (PM module:                Change Order--->Operations and components )

1)To know the Web Dynpro Component: Right click on the screen of (STD) wdcompoenet selected morefiledhelp

2)I got above details. But how to find the wdcomponet so that I can incorporate my changes.

3)I also tried to find the wdcomponet by using in se80 FPM_OIF_COMPONENT -->webdynpro Application but I did not find the application MT_ORDER_APP07 anywhere under webdynpro Application.

Can anyone help in knowing my wdcomponet?

Help full answers will be rewarded

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your component Name is RPLM_MT_ORDER_COMP07

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

You are correct, but how know the correct one any procedure as i am confused to identify the correct view there more than 10 views in compoenet and I need one more help my requirement is attach custom F4 to filed Storage location in ALV (I followed OVS). I have found the context node: Displayed components think so I am right.

I followed the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-50047.

In the above link the code is written in WDDOMODIFYVIEW my context node (Displayed components) is not mapped to View context.

Any helpful link for OVS in ALV will be appreciated.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you assign the OVS help to context that will automatically picked up by ALV table as well. Since in your case the context is not mapped to view, you can create OVS event handler method in component controller itself and to set value help dynamically, you can enhance the WDDOINIT method of component controller.

For reference, you can check the standard component SALV_WD_TEST_TABLE_F4. In this component , refer component controller methods tab and the OVS is assigned to PLANETYPE attribute.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kran,

thanks for the all help and very quick answer, can I know the  procedure to know the WD component name for the Application :MT_ORDER_APP07.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in DB Table WDY_APPLICATION. Enter the application name you will get the component name and views.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)