cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit horizon date in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a question about customer credit master need your help.

1. I found the field "credit horizon date" is blank in FD33 after input date and save in FD32. Why the date changed to blank automatically by SAP system?
  2. If I maintain the "credit limit " and "credit horizon date" .
  • if so create before "credit horizon date"

---- In my opinion, the sales value will update to FD32.  the sales order will block when over credit limit.

• if so create after "credit horizon date"

---- the sales value will not update to FD32.  right or not?

Thanks,

Candy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor

Candy,

1. I found the field "credit horizon date" is blank in FD33 after input date and save in FD32. Why the date changed to blank automatically by SAP system?

As i already mentioned what ever the period mentioned  against the field Dynamic credit check in OVA8, the same will be copied to FD32. You can't enter the date manually in FD32.

If no dynamic credit check is activated in OVA8, system keeps the field ("Credit horizon") to blank in FD32, even if you change manually here it goes back again to blank.

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read the F1 of this field you can understand the functionality of this field, This is related the field in OVA8 of the field Dynamic credit check with Horizon what ever the period you mentioned here automatically the same will be reflected in FD32. in OVA8 If there is no Dynamic check is maintained in OVA8, in FD32 by default takes today date as the Horizon date. system automatically keep this field to blank in FD32.

But in your case it is coming blank means check if there was any user exit was maintained.

2. If I maintain the "credit limit " and "credit horizon date" .

• if so create before "credit horizon date"

---- In my opinion, the sales value will update to FD32.  the sales order will block when over credit limit.

• if so create after "credit horizon date"

---- the sales value will not update to FD32.  right or not?

Thanks,

Candy

There is no link to update the document values into FD32 with Horizon date field. For updating document value The update group is used (example 000012/15/18).

System will consider the outstanding of the customer those values falls below the Horizon period only,while congratulating credit limit used by the customer. However, system update the all the sales values into FD32 based on the other update groups maintained.

Thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Message was edited by: Srinu S

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Candy,

are you saying CREDIT HORIZON DATE is overwritten to Blank ?

can you provide some more information ?

regards,

santosh