cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing external definition for jdbc look up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For jdbc look up I am trying to import meta data of table but I am getting the following error:

Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.mysql.jdbc.Driver returns: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server..

: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server

Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'metadataRequest'

Could you please help to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be there isn't enough pool resources. Check this note 1473299 - Setting Maximum Concurrency and poolWaitingTime in File/Jdbc

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to open this link because, It requires user name and password, but don't have those.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions,

I did file-jdbc scenario in that receiver jdbc channel is working fine,details of that channel I have provided while importing external definition.

and I also tried as vamshi said but still getting the error.

can any one help me to get out of this problem.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And

Can you check authorization of user id used in JDBC receiver communication channel ? and also check driver compatibility.

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the URL as like

URL follows:

jdbc:mysql://<host>/<DBName>?sessionVariables=sql_Mode=ANSI

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmaji,

You should to check your jdbc connection. Please, try to check it with the tool provide by SAP in this note:   1085539 - XI JDBC/FTP connection Test and XML Validation Application

Regards

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmaji,

Did You check the following thread that may help:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3216155

Regards

GB

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test your JDBC connection using guidelines stated in SAP note 1085539 - XI JDBC/FTP connection test and XML validation application. As far as I know, to import a DB table, a working connection is required

Regards,

Mark