cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone... I have encounter a small challenge that I am begging for you help.

According to SAP lumira when working with your data you have an opportunity to chang the texts(Stings) by replacing or double clicking and change the information. My question is "Has anybody found similar procedures when dealing with numbers when you have to change certain figures inside the data.... or this can only be done else where! eg. excell or something?

I appreciate your responce and kindness!

I. Nyembo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

clarissa_dold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

that's possible with Lumira as well. If you load your data and go to the Prepare room you got the Calculation drop-down list in the upper right corner where you can select New Calculated Attribute as an option. This will open a function builder where you can work on manipulating your numerical columns as well.

Regards,

Clarissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clarissa,

Thank you for you help.... the only thing is that I am wondering if it is possible for me to change individual numericals... that do not necessary have calculation fomular within then. Some how it is not possible for me to do that when i go to calculated values I can change the formulars of the column of which does change the numerics as well..... But for those culmns withought any formular and they have  just simple existing numbers i dont have the ability to just pic a number and just change it manually like how i can change or replace texts.....  You know what I mean? I dont know if maybe i have less functionalities due to the fact that I am using a trial system of SAP Lumira at the moment.

clarissa_dold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

changing/ correcting only certain numbers of a specific column without a common rule that can be applied you are not able to do this with Lumira. If you are using the function builder it will generate a new column for you.

Hope this helps,

Clarissa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you that what  I wanted to hear. Thanks