Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record for days calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

there is a new Requirement in process

if Materiel will be delivered in certain days within  validity period of Contract , No  condition type (penalty) will be fall

if Materiel will be delivered after certain days within validity  period  of contract , a condition type will be fall

Example

Validity period is

01.02.2014 to 10.02.2014         for 10 days

if Materiel delivered  between 01.02.2014 to 07.02.2014 , no condition type (penalty)  will be fall in billing

if Materiel delivered  between 08.02.2014 to 10.02.2014 , a condition type (penalty)  will be fall in billing by condition record

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Penalty!!!(Means Business wants put on its customer???)

Ok --any way have you tried with the First delivery date in sales order--item--SalesA tab(ETDAT) has to be less than KETDAT field with required Days in header and ask your Abaper to write a routine and assign this to your Pricing procedure at Alt.Cal.Type for your penalty condition type...

It may works for you..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select your condition type and share what is maintained for the field "Calculation type".  In standard, SAP has provided various calculation types which includes, monthly price, weekly price, daily price etc.  Explore this, try with a test scenario and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You requirement is at the time of Billing that means you have to consider the Delivery Date (PGI date) and the Contract validity period. If this I have understood is correct then I do not think that is could be done by standard pricing technique.Correct me if I am wrong.

I think you have to create a Pricing Routing (VOFM) and assign it in the Alternate Calculation Type in V/08 to calculate the above days from the relevant documents and finally picks up the penalty value or rates whichever is applicable.

I would request all the fellow SD members to put some light if this can be achieved by any other ways.

Thanks,

Suman$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This you can Achieve through Validity periods in Condition Records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please guide me , how can days calculate in any access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is you can achieve in two ways, just define penalty validity period with the duration for penalty so that automatically determined.

or

you can define one manual condition type so that you can enter manually if contract validity period + no. days passed.

Jagdeesh