cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how install and configure mobiliser?

0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am new member for mobiliser. I want to install and configure platform for mobiliser but how don't do it. Can you help me this problem? Thanks.

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ki,

I suggest you start on the Sybase Mobiliser Platform SCN page, which has links to several resources, including the user documentation.

Emily K., SAP Mobile Platform Knowledge Management team

0 Kudos

Thank Emily!

0 Kudos

Hi Emily!

I am reading "Installation and Configuration Guide Sybase Mobiliser Platform 5.1" At Section Seting up database( page 5 ) writer write:

1. Extract the Mobiliser user creation DDL script and the dbmaintain.properties files from the scriptarchive

jar file:

- jar xvf com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.oracle-<version>-scriptarchive-oracle-driverless.jar dbmaintain.properties

(for Oracle, dbmaintain.properties.db2 (DB2) and dbmaintain.properties.ase (ASE))

- jar -xvf com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.oracle-<version>-scriptarchive-oracle-driverless.jar

sql/001_MONEY/001_SETUP/001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.DDL

2. Creating the schema:

a. Manually execute the following script as an administrative database user:

- sql/001_MONEY/001_SETUP/001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.DDL

b. The purpose of running this script is to create the database schema that will hold all

data/metadata, used by the Mobiliser container; this script also creates and assigns required

roles/object owners in the database.

I don't know where is 001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.DDL file ? can you let me know where is 001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.DDL file? Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi! to install Sybase Mobiliser Platform 5.1, I see to have two guides

1. http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01871.0510/pdf/Mobiliser_Platform_In...

2. http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/topic/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01871.0513/pdf/Mobiliser_Platform_In...

Should I follow which document? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ki,

If you are using the latest Mobiliser version (SP03 PL02) please extract the jar file as specified in step 1 of the instructions you are following:

· jar -xvf com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.standalone-5.1.3.PL02-scriptarchive-oracle-driverless.jar

Once that file is extracted the file the file will be located in the following directory:

· sql/5130/01_MONEY/ 001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.DDL

0 Kudos

Thanks Marcus! I will check version of mobiliser setup.

0 Kudos

Hi!

In steps to install schema and database for mobiliser. I must download the JDBC drivers. I don't know download it anywhere, and how install it? can you help me! Thanks.

I use OS : Linux oracle 64b

database : oracle 11.2

0 Kudos

Hi all!

When I execute the scriptarchives:

java –jar com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.standalone-5.1.3.PL02-scriptarchive-oracle-driverless.jar –c dbmaintain.properties.oracle

I get one the error message : Could not find or load main class –jar

I don't know why get this error message! Can you explain and help me. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ki,

I assume that the environment you are using is satisfying all of the pre-installed software and other pre-requisites that is specified in the guide.

I am also assuming that you have successfully created the "mobr5" schema on your oracle database using the 001_MONEY_drop_and_create_user.ddl script.

If these two assuptions are correct then you should be able to execute the jar file against the mobr5 Oracle schema.

The important thing to know at this point is make sure that your dbmaintain.properties.oracle file is configured properly.

For Example:

database.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@<system_db>:<db_listening_port>:<db_sid>

datbase.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@testdb01:1521:orcl

(The information in the datbase.url entry MUST be accurate to connect to your Oracle database instance and run the installation scripts against the mobr5 schema)

If you used the default schema and password information when creating the mobr5 schema, the following information DOES NOT need to be changed.

database.userName=mobr5

database.schemaNames=mobr5

database.password=paybox

Finally the Oracle JDBC driver should reside somewhere on the server you are attempting to execute the jar file.  You will need to specifiy the location of this driver in the dbmaintain.properties.oracle file

database.driverLocation=<path to Oracle JDBC driver>

database.driverLocation=/opt/sybase/db/sql/ojdbc6.jar

vi

All of the other variables in the dbmaintian.properties.oracle file should be sufficient for your environment as is.

After making sure your database connection information and JDBC driver location is set correctly in the dbmaintain.properties.oracle you should be able to execute

java –jar com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.standalone-5.1.3.PL02-scriptarchive-oracle-     driverless.jar –c dbmaintain.properties.oracle

with no issue if you have the correct Java version installed in your environment.  If you are still experiencing issues please let me know what version of Java you are using.

One more thing that you can check is make sure that the system user, you are attempting to execute the Java command with, has proper permissions to the JDBC driver located on your system.

I hope this information helps you move forward

0 Kudos

Hi!

Your article was very helpful for me. I hope of getting more your help. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Marcus!

When i execute jar file :

[oracle@fisghn sql]$ java -jar com.sybase365.mobiliser.vanilla.standalone-5.1.3.PL02-scriptarchive-oracle-driverless.jar -c dbmaintain.properties.oracle

Result:

_______________ ___      _       _ _      

|  _  \ ___ \ \/  |     (_) | |      (_)     

| | | | |_/ / .  . | __ _ _ _ __ | |_ __ _ _ _ __ 

| | | | ___ \ |\/| |/ _` | | '_ \| __/ _` | | '_ \

| |/ /| |_/ / |  | | (_| | | | | | || (_| | | | | |

|___/ \____/\_| |_/\__,_|_|_| |_|\__\__,_|_|_| |_|

Using dbmaintain.properties from dbmaintain.properties.oracle

Creating data source. Driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver, url: jdbc:oracle:thin:@DB1:1521:orcl, user: mobr5, password: <not shown>

Exception in thread "main" org.dbmaintain.database.DatabaseException: Unable to connect to database. Could not create connection for database url: jdbc:oracle:thin:@DB1:1521:orcl, user name: mobr5, password: <not shown>

at org.dbmaintain.datasource.SimpleDataSource$SimpleDataSourceInvocationHandler.getDatabaseConnection(SimpleDataSource.java:132)

at org.dbmaintain.datasource.SimpleDataSource$SimpleDataSourceInvocationHandler.invoke(SimpleDataSource.java:113)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.getConnection(Unknown Source)

at org.dbmaintain.database.IdentifierProcessorFactory.determineStoredIdentifierCase(IdentifierProcessorFactory.java:80)

at org.dbmaintain.database.IdentifierProcessorFactory.createIdentifierProcessor(IdentifierProcessorFactory.java:51)

at org.dbmaintain.database.DatabasesFactory.createDatabase(DatabasesFactory.java:79)

at org.dbmaintain.database.DatabasesFactory.createDatabases(DatabasesFactory.java:62)

at org.dbmaintain.MainFactory.getDatabases(MainFactory.java:167)

at org.dbmaintain.MainFactory.createFactoryWithDatabaseContext(MainFactory.java:147)

at org.dbmaintain.MainFactory.createInstance(MainFactory.java:132)

at org.dbmaintain.MainFactory.createDbMaintainer(MainFactory.java:97)

at com.sybase.dbmaintain.DbMaintainExecuter.main(DbMaintainExecuter.java:192)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:412)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:531)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:221)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:503)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:571)

at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)

at org.dbmaintain.datasource.SimpleDataSource$SimpleDataSourceInvocationHandler.getDatabaseConnection(SimpleDataSource.java:130)

... 11 more

Caused by: oracle.net.ns.NetException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

at oracle.net.nt.ConnStrategy.execute(ConnStrategy.java:359)

at oracle.net.resolver.AddrResolution.resolveAndExecute(AddrResolution.java:422)

at oracle.net.ns.NSProtocol.establishConnection(NSProtocol.java:672)

at oracle.net.ns.NSProtocol.connect(NSProtocol.java:237)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.connect(T4CConnection.java:1042)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:301)

... 18 more

Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: DB1: Name or service not known

at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)

at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:901)

at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1293)

at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1246)

at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1162)

at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1098)

at oracle.net.nt.TcpNTAdapter.connect(TcpNTAdapter.java:114)

at oracle.net.nt.ConnOption.connect(ConnOption.java:123)

at oracle.net.nt.ConnStrategy.execute(ConnStrategy.java:337)

... 23 more

Is this the error? can you explain for me. Thanks.

Note :

1. Java version:

java version "1.7.0_45"

OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.4.3.3.0.1.el6-x86_64 u45-b15)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)

0 Kudos

Hi!

I have created schema and table in database oracle but no data of tables. are there scripts to insert data for these tables ? thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi all!

I am installing mobiliser platform. But some softwares that i downloaded from Sap market not fully. Can you let me know to install mobiliser platform success, what do I need to which software? Thanks.

Let me know name of those software

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ki Nguyen,

Have you completed the mobilizer configuration? if you have answers related to below thread, please let me know.

It will be more helpful for us.

Thanks for your response and understanding!

Best Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ki,

The software is located on SAP Service Marketplace.  (https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/swdc).  Search for Sybase Mobiliser Platform 5.1 -> #OS independent.  The latest patch levels PL02 and PL03 are both there for download.  Please download both; the file sizes are 346949 and 19490 respectively.

Marcus Walker

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh Surisetti Marcus. I hope receive your help more.

0 Kudos

Hi marcus and everyone!

I have created schema and table in database oracle but no data of tables. are there scripts to insert data for these tables ? thanks!

Answers (0)