cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Selected set for UD not visible for UD recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM gurus,

I have a problem with newly created UD codes (selected set for plant), I cannot see the set/codes when I want to record UD in QA11. Everything is with the status 2 - Released, is there any other setting / activation or assignment which need to be done?

Thanks a lot in advance for any of your feedbacks.

Best regards,

Pavel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Check the Inspection Lot plant with Selected Set plant
  2. Check the Inspection type settings for Selected Set in Same Plant selected or not. If selected, create Selected Set with the same plant as Inspection lot plant.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

your advice guided me to find the problem out. There is a issue in inspection type setting where you can only assign one selected set for UD or not maintain and I didn´t assume it.There already was one selected set for UD maintained for inspection type used by me but I have created new selected set for my UD and this wasn´t the same maintained in inspection type.

Thank you and also thanks to all of you have replied my question.

Best regards,

Pavel

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavel,

Looks like your issue is solved. May please close the thread.

ntn

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check in SPRO , Whether QM is activated for that plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SPRO .. for the Plant. See the assigment of UD code there

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the inspection lot in the same plant the selected set was created in?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

thanks for your feedback, of course the plant of inspection lot is the same as plant for which selected set was created.

Regards,

Pavel

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's an honest question.. in some configurations, only one set of selected sets are created in one plant and are shared by all.  This ensures that all plants use the same UD codes and are processing material in the same manner.

Craig