cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing GRC NFe 10.0 scenario:NTB2B_WebAS_Outbound_B2B_NFe scenario in SAP PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to implment the NTB2B_WebAS_Outbound_B2B_NFe scenario in SAP PI where in validated NF-e are sent to the receiver i.e. a Third party :Sefaz through Email.I'm not sure what is the correct approach to implement this.

Moreover the XML file which would come into PI from GRC should have an attachment which would be sent across to third party(sefaz) as an email.

Please suggest if you have relevant information on it.

Thanks,

Indu Khurana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indu

Please check below URL and see if it helps:

SAP GRC NFE 10.0 - Outbound B2B ( XML + Corpo de texto) dinâmico - Português (Portuguese) - SCN Wiki

P.S. : You need to translate this page in English

Regards

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks VJ.

I have been refering this page for my implementation already.

I have implemented half of it and still working on it.

May Sound out of scope but GRC team is not sure on how to send the attachment with the XML payload in PI and here lies my first obstacle.

Indu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indu,

Are you completed the NFe implementation? I am going to start the activity now. So if you have any document, then can you please share that?

Thanks,

Bibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bibin

Yes, I have completed the SAP GRC NF-e implementation (outbound) scenarios in PI.

Fortunately the interfaces seem to be working fine.We are yet to go live.

" http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nfe10/helpdata/en/c7/9d198478d040d28bd558529ec98ff2/content.htm "

Please let me know if you have confusions.I will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Indu Khurana.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have successfully implemented GRC NFe 10.0 for Brazil and also the Electronic invoicing for Argentina (AFIP) RG2485, RG2758, RG2904 (CAE,CAEA)

Please reach out to me in case of any help if required in implementation.

Thank You.

Indu Khurana.

TimVDB92
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently migrating our PI middleware to CPI.
Do you know an alternative for the RG2485 Argentina solution in CPI or other CF service?

Kind regards,
Tim