Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Reports

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Are the standard SAP CIN reports are sufficient for Indian requirements or do we need to develop custom reports?

In case we need to develop custom reports, are there any third party vendors with ready made reports?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Uma

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umasankar,

Custom reports are to be developed based on the clients requirements. If the clients requirements are not met through the standard reports then they go for custom reports.

Custom reports are not ready made, they are built based on the requirements. U have to explain them the requirement i.e the output of the report. based on that they analyze and then build the report.

They cant be ready made.

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

Thanks for the information about custom reports.  I know why/how to develop custom reports.

I don't want to re-invent the wheel.  I don't want to waste time in building same set of reports.

CIN reports are mostly country specific, not client specific.  Thousands of Indian Clients use same/similar set up reports and there are third party Vendors selling those custom reports.

My question is who are all leading third party vendors and which is better?

Regards

Uma

0 Kudos

Umasankar,

I am not aware of such kind of third party vendors.

Hope you get the information from other members.

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Hi Umasankar,

I know one company Collabera its in Trivandrum kerela,India.

Reagrds

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the daily transaction and std process as off i know the std reports are ok.

If there is any need of any requirement your Client requires then you need to ask your technical team with an FS detailed to develop the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you  want  custom reports ,  then  discuss  what  the  client require  and  Make  a  FS  and  ask  your technical team